Wireless Transfer Rate
- 2.4G up to 574 Mbps
- 5G up to 1200 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- WPA2, WPA2-PSK, WPA3*1
- Client mode
- Interface: USB 3.0 type A*2
- LED indicator: Link/Activity/Installation
- One 5 GHz internal dual-band antenna
- One 2.4 GHz internal dual-band antenna
- Operation voltage: DC 5V
- Power consumption: 12 watt
- Item dimensions (DxWxH): 95 x 30 x 15 mm (3.74 x 1.18 x 0.59 inch)
- Item weight: 28g (0.062 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (DxWxH): 120 x 101 x 27 mm (4.72 x 3.97 x 1.06 inch)
- Packing weight: 88 g (0.194 lb.)
- Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- FCC, CE, UKCA, NCC, BSMI
- Microsoft Windows 10 and 11, Linux
- The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from the IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. vary from network environment conditions including distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices and other adverse situations.
- Zyxel NWD7605 adapter fully supports WPA3 using Windows 10 version 1903 update or above and WiFi driver 1030.36 or above.
- We recommend connecting the NWD7605 to a USB 3.0 port. Using USB 2.0 or lower will affect performance.
* All specifications are subject to change without notice.