How does Geo Enforcer work?
In its most basic application, Geo Enforcer identifies the country of origin of incoming traffic by examining its IP address. If the country is one you’ve chosen to filter, the firewall denies access—protecting your network. You can also block specific high-risk agents or internet service providers.
ZyWALL's Geo Enforcer provides GeoIP mapping information
- Mapping IP addresses to the source or destination of attack traffic
- Binding with security policy
- Filter traffic and internet access to or from specific countries
Cybercriminals look for loopholes in cybersecurity systems and exploit networks’ open ports—they want to find a weakness in your security network and use it to enter your system unseen. Geo Enforcer creates a secure environment by blocking unnecessary incoming traffic.
* License subscription fee and permits may vary by country.
* All specifications are subject to change without notice.