The Museu Egizio (Egyptian Museum) in Italy is the largest museum displaying Egyptian antiquities outside of Egypt. Housed in a nearly 300-year-old historic building in Turin, the venue desperately needed to upgrade its wireless and multimedia services for the half a million visitors that pass through it every year. Thankfully, ZyXEL had just the wireless solution to provide connectivity and specialized services to museum visitors and staff. Now, not only can museum goers connect to the wireless LAN while viewing antiquities and art treasures, they can take advantage of upgraded guidance technology, while hearing impaired visitors can use innovative Google Glass headsets to navigate the displays. Better still, the entire solution is future-proofed for incremental upgrades over the years.
- USG1900 Unified Security Gateway
- WAC6502D-E 802.11ac Dual Radio External Antenna 2x2 Access Point
- NWA5123-NI 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-Radio Unified Access Point
- NXC5500 Wireless LAN Controller
- GS2210 Series GbE L2 PoE Switches